ACC is Moving Mountains
We’re making it easier for our students to succeed with a brand new, integrated system that ensures full user friendliness and modern capabilities.
Changes that have occurred:
Effective September 15, 2016, ACC will be using monthly Electronic invoicing and no longer producing physical bills. These bills will be produced on the 15th of every month, rather than 2 to 3 times per semester. The Electronic invoices provide detailed listing of charges, expected Financial Aid, Courses, and options for remittance of payment.
Electronic invoices are produced for ALL students with a balance – even if you have a 3rd party committed to paying for your tuition or if you have signed up for a payment plan through Nelnet Business Solutions.
Why is ACC moving towards Electronic Invoices?
Electronic Invoices provide a more accurate, more frequent and timely bill. It’s a greater convenience for students and is easy to locate. It also helps track payments from 3rd parties and tracks the enrollment status (as well as any affiliated Financial Aid) that a student may possess. And system records are more capable as an electronic standard versus the traditional US Mail.
Where can I find my Transaction History?
Electronic invoices will be housed in myACC – 6 easy steps to access:
- Log in to myACC.
- Click on the “Student Finance” tab.
- Find the “Billing Statement” box.
- Click on “View Monthly Statements or Billing Notices.”
- Click on the “Click here for credit card payments and/or historical account statements at ACC.”
- Find the “Your Bills” box and click on “Banner Sched Inv S…”
Students will receive an email notification when Electronic invoices are published and available for viewing.
And Moving Towards the Future!
With an efficient new way for you to purchase parking passes, pay for replacement student ID cards and to take care of your testing center fees!
A New Way to Pay:
ACC is catching up with the world’s most modern marketing advancements by introducing our own electronic ‘Shopping Cart’ onto the ACC website. An easier and more simplified way for students to pay for individual or multiple services that ACC offers. Not only is this method more efficient, it’s also effective and fast!
How it will work:
- Log onto myACC
- Select the “Student Finance” Tab
- Under “Payment Options and Refunds” click on “Pay with Credit Card – Optional Purchases”
- Click on “Shopping Cart” (located at the top of the Student Account Online Page) and click on “Continue Shopping”
- View choices and click on “View Detail” for the Parking Permit you wish to purchase
- Click on “Add to Shopping Cart”, click on “Checkout” when you are finished shopping. If you are finished shopping, click “Continue Checkout”
- Enter credit card information along with your name and address (verify email is correct)
- Review your information to ensure it is accurate and click on “Submit Payment”
- Once the “Confirmation” Page appears click on “View Printable Receipt” and print your receipt, showing you have paid
If you have any questions, please contact the ACC Cashier’s Office.
by Gail McKinney, ACC Bursar