So, you decided to start your college career at ACC to save a little and get a great education while doing so. You want to transfer to a 4-year university, but you’re not really sure where to start! ACC is hosting the Spring Transfer Fair on Wednesday, February 22nd from 10:30am – 1:30pm in the Summit Room on the Littleton Campus. Here’s why you should attend!
- Get Connected with the 4-Year Representative – The earlier you connect with the 4-year university, the more effective you will be in your ACC education. Make sure that the courses you’re taking now will fit into the Bachelor’s degree you’re considering.
- Ask Questions! Use the opportunity to find out more about programs offered, scholarships available, study abroad opportunities, internship possibilities and more.
- Meet with over 40 different universities – Have you wondered about the difference between attending MSU or CU Denver? Have you looked into living in Boulder or Fort Collins? This is your chance to compare a variety of institutions and programs and opportunities at the same place and time!
- Earn prizes and eat pizza – Come hungry and ready to win. Universities are giving away their cool swag and Student Life has generously donated pizza for participating students.
Did you know? The top eight schools ACC students transfer to:
- Metropolitan State University of Denver
- University of Colorado – Denver
- Colorado State University
- University of Colorado – Boulder
- Regis University
- University of Colorado – Colorado Springs
- University of Northern Colorado
- Colorado Christian University
Find out why ACC students succeed at these schools! All these universities will be at the transfer fair, and more! In addition to Colorado universities, there will be some from Nebraska, Wyoming, New Mexico, Texas, and Arizona.
Upon enrolling, almost half ACC students identify that they intend to transfer as part of their goals. The best way to make that happen is by planning in advance for a seamless transfer. Let the Career and Transfer Center assist you. You can always check out what is new in Transfer Services online, including the visitation schedule of our four-year partners who would love to enroll ACC students!
Please contact the Career and Transfer Center at 303-797-5805, email@example.com, M2010, Littleton campus.
by Wendy Winter-Searcy, Career & Transfer Center Director and Shari Culver, Career and Transfer Counselor