Are you considering ACC or a current student, unsure of what your path should be or maybe you just want to explore your options? Check out our pathways and find the degree or certificate that’s right for you at our Degree Showcase on Wednesday, March 29 from 4:30 – 7:30 p.m. in the Summit Room at ACC’s Littleton campus.
Learn about everything from applying to ACC, attending school here and paying for your education. This event is open to the public but be sure to RSVP so we know you’re coming!
The schedule of events include:
- 4:30 – 4:45 p.m. Check-In (Summit Room)
- 4:30 – 7:30 p.m. Degree Showcase (Summit Room) – feel free to stop by anytime and explore various pathways and get some refreshments.
- 5:30 – 6:20 p.m. Presentation (Waring Theatre) – Get to know ACC, advising while you are here, paying for college, Career and Transfer services, some overall really valuable information.
- 7:20 – 7:30 p.m. Giveaways – Enter a drawing to win a 2017-18 academic year scholarship, $100 Bookstore/Café gift cards, $250 bookstore gift card for current students, and lots of swag too!
The Degree Showcase will offer information from all the following areas:
ARTS, COMMUNICATION & DESIGN
- Architectural Engineering
- Art History Transfer
- Communication Transfer
- English Transfer
- Interior Design
- Journalism and Contemporary Media
- Graphic Design and Illustration
- Music Audio Technology
- Music Transfer
- Studio Art Transfer
- Business Transfer
- Business Administration
- International Business/Foreign Language
- Construction Management
- Economics Transfer
- Retail Management
GLOBAL, HUMAN & SOCIAL STUDIES
- Anthropology Transfer
- French Transfer
- History Transfer
- Philosophy Transfer
- Political Science Transfer
- Psychology Transfer
- Sociology Transfer
- Spanish Transfer
- Exercise Health Sciences
- Fitness Administration
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Personal Trainer/Fitness Instruction
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Mortuary Science
- Physical Therapist Assistant
MATH AND SCIENCES
- Biology Transfer
- Chemistry Transfer
- Engineering Agreement
- Fermentation Sciences Transfer
- Geography Transfer
- Geology Transfer
- Mathematics Transfer
- Physics Transfer
- Psychology Transfer
- Criminal Justice Transfer
- Early Childhood Teacher Education Transfer
- Elementary Teacher Education Transfer
- Law Enforcement
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant
- Automotive Service Technology
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Support
- Computer Network Technology
- Cyber Security
- Microsoft Certified Server
- Unix/Linux Admin
- Engineering Technologies
- Mechanical Design
- Game Design and Development
The degrees designated as “Transfer” are 2-year, 60-credit degree programs for students who want to transfer to a 4-year college or university to pursue a Bachelor’s degree. The transfer degrees include Guaranteed Transfer (GT) courses as well as elective classes. Students who want to transfer to a specific four-year degree program should follow the program pathway for that specific associate degree. This is known as ‘choosing a major’. Speak to an advisor to declare your program and follow your path.
The degrees without the “Transfer” designation are designed to prepare students for entry-level positions in a broad range of occupations. It continues the students’ exposure to major areas in the industry, as well as giving the student flexibility in designing a program to fit their specific needs. A full time student can complete this type of associate degree in two years. After graduation, students typically seek employment, but some transfer opportunities to 4-year institutions are available.
And if that wasn’t enough, here are 5 ways that ACC moves you forward!
- More savings in your pocket – Average savings of $6,290.26 when you start at ACC and transfer to a Colorado public university.
- More transfer options – We have over 100 visits by four-year institutions to help enroll ACC transfer students.
- More School-Life Balance – 94.8% student satisfaction rate – three campuses and online.
- More career connections – 100+ jobs on ACC Career Connect, our exclusive, web-based job, internship and volunteer posting system just for you.
- More admission openings – 3 days guaranteed admissions, easy online application, processed in a few days, moving you towards success.
What’s holding you back? RSVP today for a great event to learn even more about ACC!