2017 is a big year at the ACC Parker campus! We’re gearing up to recreate our space and add new state-of-the-art science labs and work space. Construction is set to start in early February 2017. All of these updates mean we’ll be able to offer more classes, but also that it will be a construction zone this semester. Check out what’s to come!
Awesome things to come:
- Innovative classrooms with state of the art technology to create a collaborative learning experience.
- High tech science labs with flexible configurations to accommodate several different scenarios (wet lab, dry lab, prep areas, group discoveries, individual explorations – all things cool and science-related).
- State-of-the-art lounge area for students to feel like part of the Parker community / ACC community / student community, all in one learning commons space.
- Administration collaborative offices to create cohesion of shared ideas and expansion of experiential learning.
- More course selections to finish your degree in your community.
- Complete A.A.S. degree!
A few things to keep in mind:
- Construction will start the first part of February. We’ve got ear plugs on hand for those noisy days!
- Parking spaces will be more limited. If your goal is to get 10,000 steps in a day, you’ll be on your way!
- Intermittent electrical outages. Remember to save your work often!
- Limited second floor bathroom accessibility. Don’t worry, the first floor will still be up and running!
- We got a positivity pole to share your thoughts on what you are most excited about for the new science labs and we’re fully staffed if you have any question or concerns during this exciting time.
If you have any questions or need accommodations, please contact the ACC Parker campus at 303.734.4822 or email@example.com.