If you haven’t been to our Parker campus lately, you are in for a surprise. The 2nd floor remodel is complete and we now have cutting edge science labs, lab prep space and a new student space. This will allow us to offer more courses and programs in Parker. Check out photos of the new labs and student area below.
Our Parker Campus remodel is progressing with great success! Our students will soon be enjoying state-of-the-art science labs, a beautiful new student lounge area, and innovative classrooms to enhance experiential and collaborative learning.
Here’s what we’ve been busy working on:
- Office, restroom and classroom “finishes”…including ceiling grids, drywall, plumbing, painting and lighting
- Overhead rough-end completions for mechanical, electrical and plumbing
- Wet / dry lab prep areas
- Electric panel & transformer relocation
- Boiler room / glycol system / hydronic piping
- Rubber-sheet flooring in the labs (complete with heat-welded seams)
- Removal of acoustic ceiling fixture and addition of a student lounge skylight
- Revamped HVAC and ductwork systems
Take a look at our progress!